HomeOffice 365PowerApps: Pros & Cons
PowerApps: Pros & Cons
19. Juni 2018
Leave a comment
DI Mag Michael Berg-Mueller
This post is about what I like and what should be improved. Please note the date June 2018 since improvements come quiet fast in Office 365!
What I like:
- User friendly web based editor
- Easy to integrate data from various sources
- Good rapid prototyping tool
- Mobile support
- The apps have a modern touch out of the box
What should be improved:
- There is no deployment method on list form customization. The same as we had with Infopath. This makes every consultant who uses it look very unprofessional. 🙁
- No custom theming!
- SharePoint data layer. No server side filtering on lookups. (blue dot). It is actually quite complicated to write lookup fields. That was even better using Infopath.
- No custom controls
- Data and Layout are not seperated
- Excel Formulas are language dependant – at least the paramter seperation character